Under the direction of Supervisor, perform Intake duties for the Helpline with the purpose of assessing the needs of consumers, and matching them with available services. This activity includes completing 701 S screenings and annual re-screenings and other related programs with the goal of facilitating the eligibility of consumers waiting for services through
reassessments designed to coordinate/integrate various publicly funded programs.
Position is required to:
- Assist with prioritization of consumers for program and service eligibility by completing a eligibility assessments
- Ensure consumers have a complete understanding of pertinent policy information and program requirements regarding available care options.
- Be able to provide accurate explanation to consumers about programs and services.
- Enter and maintain intake information using a web-based data base and complete various forms and reports as needed to properly process consumer throughout the intake process
- Accurately enroll clients for programs based on eligibility criteria.
- Assist with the process of ensuring service standards and outcome measures are met in regard to providing appropriate quality consumer care in alignment with funder compliance requirements
- Complete screening following training instruction to meet all quality assurance measures and ensure for accuracy and completeness of screenings.
Minimum Requirements for position:
- GED or HS Diploma and a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in information and referral services, case management, social services, call center services or related work experience OR
- AA degree in a human service filed and a minimum of one year of experience in information and referral services, case management, social services, call center services or related work experience OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in a human services field
- Bi-lingual in Spanish/English a plus
Salary/Training. Location and Hours of Operation:
- Rate of Pay: $17.00 per hour
- The Agency is open from 8:00 AM-5 PM Monday-Friday
- On the job training and on-going in-service training will be provided to ensure highest quality service to elder consumers and their caregivers
Please no phone calls.