This is entry-level administrative support work performing clerical duties. Work requires the exercise of initiative and discretion in handling delegated administrative details. Work is performed under general supervision and is reviewed upon completion for adherence to established policies and procedures. Responsibilities include electronic document storage.
Position is required to:
- Assists in distributing internal mail appropriately and in a timely manner
- Assists HR and Fiscal with scanning and maintaining electronic documents
- Prepares forms, documents, letters, spreadsheets, labels or other related clerical tasks to assist associates as directed
- Enters data into accounting software
- Maintains a variety of office files and records, compiles data, completes forms and composes reports and letters.
- Performs processes on forms and records
- Composes correspondence, forms, reports, and other materials from templates
- Reads and routes incoming mail and assembles files and other material to facilitate reply
- Schedules appointments and for use of meeting facilities.
Minimum Requirements for position:
- Graduation from high school or equivalent or possession of High School Equivalency Certificate (GED)
Salary/Training. Location and Hours of Operation:
- Rate of Pay: $16.00 per hour
- The Agency is open from 8:00 AM-5 PM Monday-Friday
Benefit Package for all position includes:
Health Insurance, Life Insurance/AD&D, Long Term Disability Insurance; Vacation, Holiday and Sick Leave Programs, EAP and Retirement Plan.
To apply for the above position:
Please no phone calls.