Area Agency on Aging Palm Beach Beach/Treasure Coast Inc.
This position is responsible for provider monitoring and compliance with Department of Elder Affairs (DOEA) state and federal contracted programs which includes quality assurance, technical assistance, and response to DOEA requests.
• Contract Management
• Quality Assurance
• Client Advocacy
• Program Planning
Minimum Requirements for position:
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university with a degree in Accounting, Finance, Criminal Justice, Business/Management; OR
• Other Bachelor’s degree and an MBA
• Minimum of five years of related work experience, with two years in a non-profit environment
• Intermediate Excel skills required to create reports and analyze data
Salary/Training. Location and Hours of Operation:
• Starting Salary: $40,000-$42,000
• Travel by car required
• Prolonged periods of sitting and working on a computer
• Minimal lifting up to 25 pounds
Benefit Package for all position includes:
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Annual Leave, 9 paid Holidays, Sick Leave, EAP and Employer Match 401K Retirement Plan.
To apply for the above position:
Send email your resume to email@example.com
Web site: https://www.aaapbtc.org/contact-us
Please no phone calls.